[PT2021] I've shared a file with you. OSCE 1 schedule

Constantine, Deborah L dconstantine at campbell.edu
Tue Apr 23 14:53:38 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Your videos from cases A(4), B(5), C(6) will be released to B-line today.  If you were assigned case D(7), you must retrieve a thumb drive from Mrs. East to view your case.  Since the release has been significantly delayed, students will not need to perform a peer review.   You will receive faculty feedback as soon as possible.  Our goal is to provide you with feedback as quickly as possible.  The link below is a reminder of who was assigned which case.  Thank you for your patience with this process.

OSCE Schedule April 12, 2019-revised.docx

Password: Ch9bV6Cy

https://campbellu.egnyte.com/dl/18AfCEYKcI

Dr. Constantine