[PT2021] FW: IPE Scholarship Announcement

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Tue Apr 23 08:23:07 EDT 2019

Please see the below email

From: Vaskalis, Marisa R <mvaskalis at campbell.edu>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 3:01 PM
Cc: Bratton, William S <bratton at campbell.edu>; Brown, Paige <brownp at campbell.edu>
Subject: IPE Scholarship Announcement

Marisa Vaskalis
Director | Interprofessional Education
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
• mvaskalis at campbell.edu<mailto:mvaskalis at campbell.edu> | • 910.893.1842
🏢 Office 115B | Smith Hall
4350 US 421 South | Lillington, NC 27546
PO Box 1090 | Buies Creek, NC 27506-1090
[facebook logo]<https://www.facebook.com/campbellipe/>[Picture3]<https://twitter.com/CUIPE>

This message is sent on behalf of the Office of Interprofessional Education:

The Office of Interprofessional Education is pleased to officially announce the founding of the first IPE scholarship at Campbell University. We are honored to inform you that the scholarship has been named the Rod Hipwell Memorial IPE Endowed Scholarship. More than any one person could, Rod personified the essence of true IPE at its best – bringing people together, reaching across boundaries to collaborate, working hard to help others and improve their lives and experiences. It is our hope that future students who are granted this scholarship will also embody these same elements, and impact the IPE movement and their chosen fields in healthcare just as Rod has left a massive impact on our community.

If you would like to make a donation to this scholarship you can do so by using the following link and selecting the Rod Hipwell Memorial IPE Endowed Scholarship: https://campaign.campbell.edu/where-to-give/academic-divisions-units/pharmacy-health-sciences/.