[PT2021] Looking for Exercise Class Coaches!!

Seraphina Wong sbwong1211 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Apr 17 17:51:59 EDT 2019

Hi everyone!

The Exercise SIG is now looking for volunteers to lead classes this summer!  Just like with this semester, you do not have to be certified and they’re super laid back!  It’s pretty low commitment and you’d only have to teach once or twice depending on how many volunteers we get.

They will be on Mondays from 12:10-12:30 (time is flexible, but within the lunch period) starting on May 20th until July 15th.  Since we have Memorial Day off, that will be the only day that we won't hold an exercise class.

Please email me (sbwong1211 at email.campbell.edu) if you have any questions or if you’re interested!  Just let me know a couple dates and what you’d like to teach and we’ll be sure to get you on the schedule.

Good luck on exams, everyone!

Seraphina