[PT2021] Summer Schedule Changes for Pro Bono

Cothran, Taylor trcothran0904 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 15 21:11:26 EDT 2019

Please Read!

*Changes:*
The summer semester tends to be less busy for the clinic since main campus
and other programs are out of school. (Majority of our patients come from
this population.) So we are going to try something new...

Pro bono will be only on *Tuesday's* with time slots at 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm
(depending on the number of patients we have)! We potentially could not
have enough patients to fill this additional 6pm spot but we will plan as
if we will!
Each pair/group will only be responsible for one patient a week!* So only
documenting for one patient! *Documentation is due 24 hours after the
appointment.

*To improve patient care and rapport *with patients each 2nd year group
will be on the schedule for four weeks in a row.... yes it seems crazy but
its the same amount of days on for if I do it by twos! This way you can
actually get to work with the same patient enough to build a rapport and
see their progression.

Its a short 8 week semester so if we have 100% you'll do your 4 weeks on
and then be done for the semester!

DPT1's will continue rotating every 2 weeks! We know you guys will be busy
during the summer!

I'm super excited for the changes to the schedule for the summer and I hope
you guys are too! Attached is an example of what the schedule would look
like incase anyone is confused! Also attached is the sign up sheet! I hope
to see 100% from both classes so this plan can work out :)
 Summer Pro Bono
<https://docs.google.com/a/email.campbell.edu/spreadsheets/d/1oflXWlIKf_FmZGolLE3sEpf3whO2CS2URSIDg9O4Z0w/edit?usp=drive_web>
 Untitled document
<https://docs.google.com/a/email.campbell.edu/document/d/1e-qDLYFUr1OnG_cIW17QaSFizHT7EfTSpQhZMPRo1As/edit?usp=drive_web>

--
Taylor Cothran, SPT
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences