[PT2021] Pro Bono Meeting Tomorrow after Prof Development

McKinley Pollock dmpollock0706 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 8 15:19:56 EDT 2019

Good Afternoon Y’all,

I hope everyone’s Monday is going well. I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up, we’re going to have an quick and efficient meeting right after Professional Development tomorrow right before lunch. I’m expecting this meeting to take ~5 minutes, definitely no more than 10 minutes as to not cut into lunch. This meeting is just to get general feedback from everyone on how they’re liking pro bono so far and to voice any ideas anyone has as well as to answer any questions that people may have so that the whole class can be on the same page.

Immediately after this meeting, Morgan (our phenomenal operations chair) needs to meet with everyone who volunteered to run the front desk to teach everyone how to set it up and how to work it. If you have already received your front desk training, you don’t have to stick around for this but you’re more than welcome to if you need a refresher.

If you’ve got any questions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to shoot them my way using this email or shoot me a text at (336) 409-5456.

Have a Great Day!
-McKinley Pollock

--
D. McKinley Pollock, SPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate Class of 2021
(336) 409-5456 | dmpollock0706 at email.campbell.edu