[Pharpostgrad] FW: HEOR Fellowship for P4 Students

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Wed Sep 14 09:42:56 EDT 2022

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Good morning!

My name is Tiffany Kuo, a current postdoctoral fellow at Baylor Scott & White Health. I am reaching out to share with you our post-graduate fellowship opportunity in Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) for students at your institution. This program is offered annually, so the information may be of interest to P1/P2/P3 students in addition to P4 students eligible for this recruitment cycle.

Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH), the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, is seeking motivated individuals to apply for our two-year fellowship. BSWH is proud to offer this program, in collaboration with the University of Texas at Austin, for the 2023-2025 cycle. This is an excellent opportunity for student pharmacists interested in a career in managed care, pharmaceutical industry, consulting, and academia.

Attached is our program brochure. Our website (www.bswhealth.med/education/Pages/allied-health/temple/health-economics-outcomes-research-fellowship.aspx<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.bswhealth.med/education/Pages/allied-health/temple/health-economics-outcomes-research-fellowship.aspx__;!!LQC6Cpwp!pLcHdkAfODDdbUHMobb5m_bqThQb8EvOAOusDwuP_XCFD8anxsbJj5A6DUnTscpoxCFmRXxJ7AoXl8Wv4xcA4j47PG9J$>) also has information on the program and application process.

Please ask students to reach out with any questions by email at Tiffany.Kuo at BSWHealth.org. Please note: this position is offered in addition to the Novartis-sponsored fellowship program. For questions related to the Novartis fellowship, please contact my co-fellow, Karishma Thakkar (Karishma.Thakkar at BSWHealth.org).

Thank you so much and please let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Tiffany Kuo, PharmD
Postdoctoral Fellow, Health Economics & Outcomes Research
Department of Pharmacy
2401 South 31st Street | MS-AG-303H | Temple, Texas 76508

[cid:image001.png at 01D8C36D.A9680DD0]

The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly prohibited and no waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other privilege is intended. No binding agreement on behalf of Baylor Scott & White Health, or any affiliated entity, is permitted by e-mail without express written confirmation by a duly authorized representative of Baylor Scott & White Health.