[Pharpostgrad] EXTERNAL EMAIL: Invitation to Parkland Health's Pharmacy Residency Information Sessions

Adams, Michael adamsm at campbell.edu
Mon Oct 10 21:03:58 EDT 2022

FYI-Attachments were too large so they can be found in the link below.  This link Expires Dec 10, 2022.

Parkland Residencies
Password: Zyg83huZ
https://campbellu.egnyte.com/fl/amvGzGa0P1

Michael L. Adams, PharmD, PhD | Campbell University
Dean, College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
205 Day Dorm Rd, Room 101
PO Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC  27506
*: 910.893.1686 |*: adamsm at campbell.edu<mailto:adamsm at campbell.edu>

[College_of_Pharmacy_and_Health_Sciences-Horizontal-Align---Print half crop]