[Pharpostgrad] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: M Health Fairview Minneapolis HSPAL/SPAL Preview Nights

Adams, Michael adamsm at campbell.edu
Tue Oct 4 17:09:30 EDT 2022

FYI

Michael L. Adams, PharmD, PhD | Campbell University
Dean, College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
205 Day Dorm Rd, Room 101
PO Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC  27506
*: 910.893.1686 |*: adamsm at campbell.edu<mailto:adamsm at campbell.edu>

[College_of_Pharmacy_and_Health_Sciences-Horizontal-Align---Print half crop]