[Pharpostgrad] 2023-2024 Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly) Visiting Scientist Fellowship (VSF) Program

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Thu Aug 11 08:44:33 EDT 2022

Sign Up for the 2-part Eli Lilly and Company Visiting Scientist Fellowship 2023-2024 Webinar Series!

Attention PharmD, MD, Ph.D. and Master's students! Join us to learn more about post-graduate opportunities within the pharmaceutical industry! Lilly's Visiting Scientist Leadership Team and Fellows will be hosting a 2-part webinar series on September 1st and September 13th from 7- 8:30 pm EST. The series will provide information on our company, our program, and the application process, while giving you the opportunity to meet the current fellows and leadership team. Register by scanning the QR code in the flyer or using the link provided.

Link to register for the VSF webinar series:

https://tinyurl.com/27q3vso7

Link to Lilly VSF website:

https://careers.lilly.com/visiting-scientist

Kind Regards,