[Pharmsci] Pharm Sci Meeting: April 2nd @ 6 pm (Maddox 130)

Goetz, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Wed Mar 27 12:06:37 EDT 2024

Hello all!
The next Pharm Sci meeting will be next Tuesday, April 2nd, at 6 pm in Maddox 130. Dr. Manoj Tyagi will speak on behalf of Carolina Diagnostic Labs at this event. The meeting topics will be personalized medicine and PCR-based pharmacogenomics (PGx). Also, we will cater Bojangles at this event, so come hungry + bring friends!
Attached to this email is the flyer for the meeting. Please scan the QR code to get a good idea of how much Bojangles we need.
I hope to see you all there. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Mia L. Turley (she/they)
Campbell University 2025
Pharmaceutical Science major | Chemistry minor
General Chemistry Lab Prep | Organic Chemistry Research Student
Astronomy President | Pharmaceutical Science Secretary