[Pharmsci] PDC Lasagna Dinner for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Bost, Rayquelle rmbost0802 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 5 10:14:51 EST 2024

Good morning CPHS and fellow CU students,
Please note the following correction for the pickup *day* of the purchased
lasagna dinners.  The date of April 4th is a *THURSDAY*.

*Rayquelle Bost*
Campbell University CPHS
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2026
Phi Delta Chi- Beta Kappa Chapter | WKF
APhA- Academy of of Student Pharmacists