[Pharmsci] 2024 Student Leaders in Professional School presentation

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Tue Feb 27 15:58:35 EST 2024

Greetings!
I have attached the slide deck from the 2024 SLIPS (Student Leaders in Professional School) workshop. If you, or anyone in your organization ever have a Student Affairs related question, please refer back to this presentation, the Student Affairs blackboard page, or get in touch with someone from our office! You may contact the following:

Ms. Sarah Goetz- sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Dr. Moore- moore at campbell.edu

Thank you for allowing our office to serve you!

Notice: 29 February 2024 is my last day working for Campbell University (and in NC). If you anticipate needing something that I can assist with after that, please notify me ASAP so I can provide you the proper resource.

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Air National Guard | Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

Make an appointment with me<https://campbell.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/5210801/schedule>

phone: 910-814-5693 | Office hours 8:30-5:00 M-F

[cid:8de5876d-cc0c-40ed-b3b4-a9776c760c1d]             [cid:e79f8a75-bea2-483b-9567-5d6dcdbcc0af]

 [cid:74e7379a-47d7-4cc0-ae78-dfe38aad34c3]