[Pharmsci] Phi Delta Chi 50/50 Raffle Final Days

Lancaster, Emily eplancaster0225 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 21 09:52:34 EST 2024

Good Morning,

*Just a reminder that the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital 50/50
Raffle hosted by Phi Delta Chi will close on Friday, February 23rd, 2024. *

As a cornerstone of our pharmaceutical fraternity, Phi Delta Chi advocates
for *St. Jude Children's Research Hospital*. They provide cost-free
treatment, housing, and transportation for the child's family.
Our 50/50 raffle will begin today, February 5th, 2024 and will run through
February 23rd, 2024 with the goal of raising money for this cause. Winners
will receive half of the total amount raised - with previous winners
receiving over $1,000.

The winner will be drawn via random selection and announced on
February 26th, 2024. Please purchase your tickets *HERE*
<http://igfn.us/form/1cukzw> or use the QR code on the flyer provided
below. Thank you for supporting St. Jude!

[image: PDC 50-50.png]

Kind regards,
The Brothers of Phi Delta Chi

Emily P. Lancaster

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

Phi Delta Chi | Beta Kappa Chapter

Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | Historian