[Pharmsci] 2024-2025 CPHS Common Scholarship Application Resources

Goetz, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Fri Feb 9 17:03:03 EST 2024

Good afternoon,

As we near the opening of the 2024-2025 CPHS Common Scholarship Application, I wanted to share some resources that you might find helpful when applying. Please let me know if you have any questions!

  *   Click here<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/rec/share/BvB-bvZy9OT8Ujt50_ip6WTF2u15a15u-lGVZjHvXfoLkHb0b9vuZwsUSnOeZAM.al_pamz6yCG_OXMv?startTime=1707510376000> to watch the 2024-2025 Scholarship Process Video
     *   This video provides you with helpful tips on how to complete the CPHS Common Scholarship Application.
     *   Passcode: mP5!0nYv
  *   Attached are a sample cover letter, a sample CV, and a resume checklist for you to reference as you are creating/editing your own cover letter and resume/CV.
  *   If you need any resume/CV/cover letter assistance, please contact me to set up an appointment to review your materials.

As always, if you have any questions about the 2024-2025 CPHS Common Scholarship Application, please contact me at sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu>.

Best,

Sarah Goetz
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e: sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> | t: (910) 893-1692
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."- Proverbs 3:5-6