[Pharmsci] [Phar25] The Beacon

Parker, Kaitlyn kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 13 08:00:00 EDT 2023

Hello Student Healthcare Professionals,

The Beacon is hosting an event October 9th where we will be doing
medication reviews at the Coats Senior Center. You MUST pay dues in order
to participate so click this link <https://igfn.us/form/KvRoEA>, if you pay
dues by October 4th you will be entered into a raffle to earn a $20
starbucks gift card!

Our organization is not only about creating content but also about serving
our community so we want to be more involved with the mobile clinic. If you
are interested in volunteering and want to sign-up please use the links
below, your service will be highly appreciated!

   -

   Pharmacy Students sign-up HERE
   <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13L40rIB1ep1LkQ3KByoBOXV_1Garfi0P7891bE3cuWw/edit?usp=sharing>

   -

   DO Students sign-up HERE
   <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0E4AA5AD2DA6FCC34-cuccc2>
   -

   PA: TBD
   -

   Nursing/Public Health: TBD

As of right now there are no updates on how to volunteer or attend Mobile
Clinic as a nursing or public health student. We will be reaching out to
the DO program to see if they will allow clinic shadowing. If you have any
questions or concerns please email me kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu or
our president Jordan Powe jepowe0212 at email.campbell.edu . For more
information about our organization please reference the powerpoint slide
HERE
<https://campbell0-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/kaparker0127_email_campbell_edu/Eca-__CaBYtPv5Td4oArSWsBZmaqouBmmTTT5wbFJSAoqQ?e=J6jgZS&nav=eyJzSWQiOjI1Nn0>
.

Kaitlyn A. Parker
Campbell University | CPHS Candidate 2025
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists (NCAP)| Treasurer
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter | Social
Chair
The Beacon | Secretary
Mobile Number: (919) 986-7359
Email: kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu