[Pharmsci] Raffle Basket for St. Jude WINNER

Bost, Rayquelle rmbost0802 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Nov 10 14:58:18 EST 2023

Happy Friday CU!

The Raffle Basket for St. Jude has come to an end and we are grateful for
all of the support that we have received during this event! We have raised
over $2000 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, which will go towards
supporting all of the children and families served by the hospital.  I am
happy to announce the winner of the raffle basket is *Emily Lancaster*, a
student here at Campbell University!

Again, thank you to all who supported this wonderful cause!

[image: Raffle Basket for St. Jude]
Basket includes:
2 x custom Stanley cups
Scout Bag w/ matching lunch bag
JBL Pure Bass Wireless Headphones
4 x Gift cards ($25- Pizza Provisions, $25- Bake Lab, etc.)
Coasters, Badge Reels and more!!!

*Rayquelle Bost*
Campbell University CPHS
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2026
Phi Delta Chi- Beta Kappa Chapter | WKF
APhA- Academy of of Student Pharmacists