[Pharmsci] Phi Delta Chi CPHS T-Shirt Pick Up

Norton, Savannah shnorton0112 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 6 20:36:31 EST 2023

Good morning
Everyone,

Our* Phi Delta Chi* CPHS t-shirts have arrived!! We will be in *Maddox Hall
Lobby, Wednesday, November 8th from 1:00- 3:00 pm* and *Thursday, November
9th,* we will be in *Smith Hall Lobby from 12:00-1:45 pm*. Please feel free
to have a friend pick-up your t-shirt/t-shirts if you are unable to. If you
opted to have shipping we will get them in the mail by the end of the
week. Thank you all for your patience in awaiting their arrival!

Kind regards,
Brothers of Phi Delta Chi

--
*Savannah Norton*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences *