[Pharmsci] CU Health/Medical/PA Shirt Sale!

Bibey, Bethany bfbibey1010 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 9 13:50:47 EST 2023

Good afternoon CPHS,

*Campbell Physician Assistant Class of 2024* is hosting an apparel sale. We
have two tee shirt designs.

The first shirt has a *camel with a stethoscope on the back*, the front
pocket will have the Campbell University Logo. This shirt is inclusive to
the many health/medical programs that Campbell University has to offer.

The second tee shirt has a* Physician Assistant word art camel* on the
back, and the front pocket will have the Campbell University Physician
Assistant logo.

Both shirts will be screen printed in *black *on Comfort Color Pocket
Shirts #6030.

Sizes include *Small- XX Large*

Color Options*: Ivory and Burnt Orange.*

The below attached file has a picture of each back and front design as well
as the colors for the shirts. These are comfort color shirts; therefore, *the
dyed color may vary.*

*Each shirt is $30*, we will offer a *local pickup* day when the shirts are
ready. We also offer *shipping* for an *additional $9. *

To order use the link *www.tinyurl.com/cupashirt
<http://www.tinyurl.com/cupashirt> *Add the $30 dollar shirt to your cart,
the next page directed to will have drop down boxes to customize your
options. If you want more than one shirt, once you click on continue at the
bottom, another page will allow you to continue shopping to add more.

*This sale will end on March 30!*

If you have any questions, please email *Bethany
at bfbibey1010 at email.campbell.edu <bfbibey1010 at email.campbell.edu>*

[image: My project-1-3.png]
--
*Bethany Bibey, PA-S*