[Pharmsci] Check in Friday

Smith, Sandra sdsmith0824 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 23 15:45:31 EST 2023

Happy Friday,

I am Sandra Smith, a junior nursing student who is also a
student ambassador promoting student wellness and my main focus is
Spiritual wellness. Spiritual wellness incorporates knowing that we all
have a purpose to do in this life. My hope is to encourage and
promote others to a life of spiritual wellness.

I hope you have had a great week. You have survived another week of
clinical, class ,and life. Remember you have value and purpose, and you
will succeed in your purpose. Part of Spiritual wellness is realizing your
purpose for your life. You are doing that by working on your degree. It
won't be easy, but you can do it. Life and school can be hard, but you have
made it this far and will be successful.  Always remember not to give up
when it gets hard you can do this.

Spiritual Verse of the day

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which