[Pharmsci] Scholarship Webinar Recording

Barefoot, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Fri Feb 10 16:13:44 EST 2023

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend the Scholarship Webinar on Wednesday, and we missed those of you who were not able to attend! The webinar was recorded, but, for brevity's sake, I have created a shorter video taking into account the questions that were asked at the webinar. In addition to the video, I have also included the PowerPoint that was used during the webinar with helpful links and a breakdown/explanation of the application process.

Scholarship Process Video <https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/rec/share/mbZrwT7GjgZixxNxLA8xcDq0Z0rgMCtJKOa3zsMmONaakzuCVKHhnhFYIFV_H-yu.cx8C-MUSUTzMjyOm?startTime=1676047351000>

  *   One thing to note is that if you have applied to the Common Scholarship Application before, then you will use your same username and password. The walk through within the video for usernames is primarily for incoming students without a previously made account.

Scholarship Process PowerPoint<file:///C:/Users/sebarefoot0508/Documents/Scholarships/The%20Scholarship%20Process.pptx>

As always, if you have any questions, please contact me!

Best,

Sarah Barefoot
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e: sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> | t: (910) 893-1692
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."- Proverbs 3:5-6