[Pharmsci] Date Correction: CPHS Common Scholarship Application Tips & Tricks Webinar

Barefoot, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 8 08:51:09 EST 2023

Hi everyone,

It has been brought to my attention that the CPHS Common Scholarship Application Tips & Tricks Webinar was listed with the wrong date in yesterday's reminder email. The correct date is today, Wednesday, February 8th at 3 pm. This webinar is to help you prepare for the application process with tips and tricks for completing a competitive application. We hope to see you there!

Click here<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/95620412059?pwd=Y2M2ME9PNHRQVVdLTWJBZzUxaklSQT09#success> for webinar link.

Best,

Sarah Barefoot
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e: sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> | t: (910) 893-1692
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."- Proverbs 3:5-6