[Pharmsci] PRIDE in Healthcare E-Board Elections

Hurst, Marisa mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 8 07:29:14 EST 2023

Hello CPHS,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. My name is Marisa Hurst, and I
am the secretary of PRIDE in Healthcare. *Promoting Recognition of Identity
for Development and Education (or PRIDE) in Healthcare, *was formed to
create a safe meeting place for students across all healthcare programs in
CPHS to share experiences and learn about how LGBTQIA+ identity and
healthcare intersect for both patients and providers.

*Leadership positions available! *
Our executive board will be passing the torch to three new officers this
coming Fall, but we are starting the process for elections early so that we
can have a process of mentoring and onboarding the new officers.  PRIDE is
open to all sexual orientations, gender identities, and to anyone who is
interested in learning how to better serve the LGTBQIA+ community!

*Officer Positions: *
*President: *The one heading up the organization's efforts, including
executing ideas and creating meeting agendas
*Treasurer: *In charge of the organization's budget, fundraising, and any
future merch sales
*Secretary:* Takes minutes and sends out emails and flyers promoting
events.

*How to Apply: *
Please fill out this interest form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdenNP-9d-Wm4-zMrzo9j_51N-pMGjq5QZFCo-0iwEt2KRdug/viewform?usp=sf_link>
to nominate yourself for a position on PRIDE's executive board. We need
students like you to keep our cause going, educate CPHS on the LGBTQIA+
community's experiences with healthcare, and promote great care for this
population.  If you have any questions about positions or the elections
process, do not hesitate to reach out.  Please submit the form no later
than *Friday, February 17, 2023.*

[image: introduction.png]
--
Marisa Hurst, MSPH, PA-S *(she/her/hers)*
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
mthurst0120 at email.campbell.edu