[Pharmsci] Popcorn Fundraising Event: Double the Goodness, Double the Impact

WILLIAMS, SHANA sewilliams1207 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Dec 4 08:16:40 EST 2023

Greetings CPHS Family!

I hope this email finds you well! We're excited to announce a fantastic
fundraiser that not only promises delicious treats but also doubles the
impact for Kappa Epsilon. Not only will you enjoy gourmet popcorn, but 50%
of all sales will directly benefit Kappa Epsilon.

Introducing the Double Good Popcorn Fundraising Event!
[image: image.png]
You may purchase your delicious popcorn using this link: Poppin 2023!
<https://s.dgpopup.com/43y3s5mo>

Event Details:

   - Start Date: 12/04/2023 @ 5:00 PM
   - End Date: 12/08/2023 @ 5:00 PM

Why Double Good?

   - Quality: Double Good popcorn is known for its premium quality and
   irresistible flavors.
   - Easy and Safe: The entire process is online, making it easy,
   convenient, and safe for everyone.
   - Big Impact: With 50% of sales going directly to our cause, every bag
   of popcorn sold helps us reach our fundraising goals.

Thank you for your support, and let's make this Double Good Popcorn
Fundraising Event a huge success!

Best regards,
--
*Shana Williams, CPhT*