[Pharmsci] 4.20.23 D2R Check-In Thursday

Carter, Amira ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Apr 20 09:12:00 EDT 2023

Greetings CPHS,

*Reminder:*

D2R will be having our *last* *virtual *check*-**in* for the semester
*TONIGHT* 4.20.23 at 7pm. Sign in here
<https://meet.google.com/gih-wxhs-uyc> 😊

Best wishes for your future endeavors,

*Amira Carter, M.S.*
Doctorate of Pharmacy | Candidate 2024
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu