[Pharmsci] PASA Announcements!

Womble, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 6 10:04:20 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

Thank you to everyone that attended the Professional Alumni Student
Association breakfast and interest meeting last week! If you were unable to
attend and are interested in becoming a member, please have a look at the
PowerPoint
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LMargqkZg6mYTmYV92L-Gt2hLyz0QuosIW3aPuoQeUw/edit?usp=sharing>
that includes all the benefits of a PASA Membership!

Our CU at Dinner Event, which is a catered dinner for PASA student members
and alumni, is on October 24th! You will not want to miss out on this so
please consider joining. Our membership dues are as follows:

   - *One Year:* $20
   - *Two Years:* $35
   - *Three Years:* $55
   - *Four Years:* $70

Of note, you must be a member for half of your academic program (1 year for
PA, two years for pharmacy, etc.) to receive one of our unique program
alumni hoodies upon graduation! Please pay your dues HERE
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/f/2gar/n?vid=tf3ge> and forward your
receipt to me, Katlyn Womble, at krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu.

Reach out to our president, Heather Faulkner, at
hdfaulkner0504 at email.campbell.edu with any questions!

Thank you,

*Katlyn Womble*
Campbell University | PharmD/MSPH Candidate 2024
Phi Lambda Sigma | Alpha Zeta Chapter | President
American Pharmacists Association - ASP | International Vice President
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary
Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | Historian
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu