[Pharmsci] Campbell Healer Collaborative Kids Clothing and Supplies Drive!

Harward, Leann lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 20 12:00:00 EDT 2022

Hello CPHS!

Student organizations across CPHS and CUSOM are working together to host a Kids
Clothing & Supplies Drive to benefit local families in need. This Campbell
Healer Collaborative* event started on Monday, October 17th and will run
through Wednesday, October 26th for the main event. There are boxes in
Levine Hall (by the security desk), Smith Hall (under the stairs by the
security desk), Maddox Hall (lobby), and the Student Union (center of the
1st floor by the couches) - they’ll stick around until Friday, November 4th
to give donors an extra weekend to clean out closets and gather supplies,
so spread the word within your extended local communities!

Donations will be distributed to the community through Harnett County
Partnership for Children. This organization champions early childhood
development in Harnett County to help give kids the best start in life
possible; the Harnett County Health Department frequently refers families
facing significant needs to them.

We are collecting new & gently used children’s clothing (sizes newborn to
5T toddler) as well as common childhood supplies - see attached flyer for
accepted items.Thank you so much for supporting local families who could
use a hand!

~~~

*What is the Campbell Healer Collaborative? We’re a group of students from
across the programs of CPHS and CUSOM. We know that we’ll be healthcare
colleagues in the future, but we don’t need degrees in hand to start making
a difference together now. We’re enjoying getting to know each other
through community service and hope you’ll join us in working
interprofessionally  on future projects - because in healthcare, we need
each other and we’re stronger together!

Spread the word, help chip in. :)

Thank you!

The Coordinators of this CHC event:

Amritha J. (CUSOM DO - CMDA)

Auburn M. (CPHS PA - WSS)

Chris S. (CPHS Nursing)

Emily D. (CUSOM DO - CUSOM Families)

Hailey C. (CPHS PA - WSS)

Hannah M. (CPHS Nursing)

Jill L. (CUSOM DO - Peds Club)

Jillian J. (CPHS DPT - Peds Special Interest Group)

Juliet F. (CPHS MSPH/PA)

Kari S. (CPHS PA - WSS)

Katie G. (CUSOM DO - MedPeds Club)

LeAnn H. (CPHS PharmD - Student Society of Healthcare Pharmacists)

Michael D. (CUSOM MSBS - PreSOMA Club)

*LeAnn Harward*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
Phi Delta Chi, Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy Chief Counselor
Rho Chi Honor Society | Vice President
Student Society of Health Care Pharmacist | Health Initiatives Chair
UNC Rex | Pharmacy Intern
CPHS Student Ambassador
lrharward1124 at email.campbell.edu
M: 704-322-1535