[Pharmsci] ::YOU MATTER MONDAY:: Message

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Mon Nov 14 10:02:42 EST 2022

Happy Monday. I am going to start sending out "You Matter Monday" messages. These messages are aimed at mental health, and stress and suicide prevention. This week's message is:

Access our new student assistance program<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/> (MyGroup) for free counseling. If you are having a hard time, there are people that are ready to assist.

Your friends in Student Affairs are always here for you.

[cid:9428f10d-2071-4a7a-823d-521188c60511]

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

United States Air National Guard | 156th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910)893-1692