[Pharmsci] Mental Health Awareness Decal Fundraiser

Sanchez Cisneros, Fany fmsanchezcis0901 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Nov 10 08:31:12 EST 2022

Hello CPHS!

This week Kappa Epsilon is having a Mental Health Awareness Decal
Fundraiser! You can purchase decals using the link
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/i1VZiA?vid=vicep>or if you prefer to
pay cash, you can email me, and we can make that happen! Decals are $1 each
cash, $5 x 6 decals, and $10 x 13 decals. Buy a decal and help spread
awareness about mental health! Last day to purchase is Nov.12. Decals will
be delivered next week.

Thank you!

--
*Fany Michelle Sanchez Cisneros*