[Pharmsci] Fw: Research Survey for Medical Student Research Project

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Wed Nov 9 09:52:25 EST 2022

Please see the information below regarding a research survey the med school is conducting. Please note in particular that it is personal, and sensitive information, and your participation is completely voluntary.

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

United States Air National Guard | 156th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>