[Pharmsci] 11.3.22 D2R Check-In Thursday

Carter, Amira ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Nov 3 09:24:32 EDT 2022

Greetings!

*Reminder:*
Dedication to Representation (D2R) will be hosting our free  *virtual check-in
meeting* *Tonight** at 7pm*. The meeting is designed to be a
fun (non-formal) meeting to take a load off and enjoy talking with your
peers about your experiences as a CPHS student.

The purpose of D2R is to create a safe space for diverse students of CPHS
to connect and grow as healthcare professionals. We welcome all to
attend the meeting. You do not have to be a current member of D2R to
attend.

Join the meeting here <https://meet.google.com/ihe-hquu-gru>

If you have any questions, please let me know. CU virtually on Tonight! We
have fixed the technical glitch we had during the last session.

Best Wishes,
*Amira Carter, M.S.*
Doctorate of Pharmacy | Candidate 2024
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
ajcarter0504 at email.campbell.edu