[Pharmsci] Condolences

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Thu Jun 9 14:23:20 EDT 2022

Dear Students and Colleagues,

On behalf of the University and the School of Osteopathic Medicine, it is with a heavy heart and great sadness that we inform you of the recent passing of Dr. Harold Walker (Hal) Elliott, Associate Professor and Chair of Psychiatry.

Please keep Dr. Elliott and his family in your thoughts and prayers.   His passing was sudden and unexpected. We extend our deepest sympathies to Mrs. Elliott, their children, and his loved ones in the death of a husband, father, and friend.

Students and the university community will sadly miss Dr. Elliott. He was instrumental in the health and well-being of many of our students and his patients. Dr. Elliott was a compassionate physician, integral in the teachings at the medical school, with always the student's best interest at heart.
https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/search
We understand that the news of Dr. Elliott's passing will be very tough for many. We are discussing their needs and future services with Dr. Elliott's family. Please take a moment to remember Dr. Elliott and understand that each of us grieves for his passing and the loss his family feels. Additional information will be shared as we learn further details.

With Sympathy,

Dr. Kessler

Brian A. Kessler, D.O., FACOFP
Dean and Chief Academic Officer
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine
(910) 893-1776 (direct)
(910) 893-1777 (fax)
kesslerb at campbell.edu<mailto:kesslerb at campbell.edu>
Post Office Box 4280