[Phar26] Flu Shot Clinics

Trotta, Katie E. trotta at campbell.edu
Tue Sep 17 18:26:10 EDT 2024

Hi everyone,

I wanted to quickly send you out some information about the upcoming flu shot clinics, in case you want to receive your flu shot on campus. We have three clinics scheduled, and you are welcome to come to any of them. Please complete the attached form (the Influenza VAR) and read the attached information sheet in preparation for receiving your shot. The location for the flu shot clinics are as follows:

Friday, September 20, 12:30-2:30, Maddox 130
Wednesday, October 9, 1-3:30, Maddox 117
Monday, October 14, 12:30-4:30, Maddox 130

Katie Trotta, PharmD, BCACP | Campbell University
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice
Manager, Campbell University Health Center Pharmacy
Director, PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Residency
(910) 893-1810 office   |   (910) 893-1471 fax
[/Users/byronmay/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1457285477]