[Phar26] NCAP-SPF Interest Meeting and Membership

Hester, Makenzie mrhester1202 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 10 09:22:34 EDT 2024

Good morning, fellow Camels!

As the President of *North Carolina Association of Pharmacists - Student
Pharmacist Forum*, I have exciting news to share for everyone! Campbell
University Dean's Office has purchased state-wide NCAP memberships for all
P1-P4 students through your graduation year. Costing collectively over
$6,000 a year, it is phenomenal Campbell is offering this so that all
students have access to specialized training; such as LAI and Hormonal
Contraception toolkits, and Opioid Stewardship certification.

In order to access your account for the 1st time, go to "*www.ncpharmacists.org
<http://www.ncpharmacists.org>*" and select "*Member Login*," then "*Reset
Password*." Using your Campbell University email, you will then be able to
create a password and access all the benefits of your NCAP membership! If
you run into any issues in this process, please reach out to Grant Ell,
grant at ncpharmacists.org.

During our upcoming* Interest Meeting* *Thursday, September 12th* from
*12:00-12:50
PM* in *Harris Teeter Lecture Hall*, we will go over this as well. Join us
to learn about NCAP-SPF membership benefits, the Student Advocacy Series,
the Emerging Leaders Certificate, meet the executive board, and learn about
opportunities to get active on a State- and Campbell-wide level!

Lunch will also be provided! Please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15xMu2rfdv-52s7Qtn_XUzyOiiFKkgTktdRsZrueccXI/edit?usp=sharing>
 by *Wednesday, September 11 at noon.*

We look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

 NCAP-SPF Interest Meeting Lunch Sign-Up
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=15xMu2rfdv-52s7Qtn_XUzyOiiFKkgTktdRsZrueccXI>
--
*Makenzie Hester *