[Phar26] The Beacon Membership

Bryant, Asjah adbryant0108 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Sep 6 10:01:04 EDT 2024

Good morning, student pharmacists!

The Beacon is happy to announce a twist on membership this year! *We'll be
offering rolling deadlines for dues, i.e., you pay in the month you join. *This
allows students to see what The Beacon has to offer before committing to
yet another organization. We want this to be a low-stakes, creative outlet
for you all, so feel free to ask questions, attend meetings, and get sneak
peeks at what we're working on before deciding if we're the right fit for
you.

*At any point in the year*, you may pay dues here
<http://igfn.us/form/tVLizA> to begin creating content with us! For those
who missed our interest meeting this week, I've attached the presentation
slides below. Inside, you'll find a QR code to join our GroupMe. We look
forward to shining a light on your creativity and connecting with you all!

--
*Asjah Bryant *
Campbell University