[Phar26] SNPhA Membership Drive

Gilbert, A'Lexus asgilbert1228 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Sep 5 10:48:45 EDT 2024

Good morning, Camels!

I hope you all are doing well.  *SNPhA is holding its annual membership
drive now until October 31, 2024! *Some of the benefits of  SNPhA include
scholarships, national competitions, leadership opportunities, and
professional development. To access all that SNPhA has to offer, please pay
national dues at snpha.org. New members will have to create a new account.
Current members likely have an account established already and may access
the same one. You may have to reset your password if you've forgotten it. We
have also included a YouTube video (click here)
<https://youtu.be/R8dYoiE2zCM> with step by step directions to join the
national chapter for additional help. Please use "Campbell University" in
the organization field when signing up.

Please pay local chapter dues here: Local Dues ($10)
<https://igfn.us/form/U_N1bQ>  then forward your receipts for both national
and chapter dues to the treasurer at asgilbert1228 at email.campbell.edu . *A**s
a reminder, to hold an executive board or committee chair position, both
national and local dues must be paid.*  Finally, if you missed the general
body meeting last week and would like more information about our wonderful
organization, the presentation slides have been attached.

Feel free to reach out with any questions. Thank you!
--

*A'Lexus Gilbert*Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health
Sciences