[Phar26] APhA-ASP Membership

Ter Meer, Brittany b_termeer0403 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 3 12:30:39 EDT 2024

Hello friends!

I want to thank everyone who was able to come to our meeting today! For our
busy bees who were unable to attend I have attached our meeting slides
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SITz5tm7SDaGFfKcv4S55QrqqAIsVU3RS7NLHDBEM_Y/edit?usp=sharing>
for your viewing pleasure!

These slides contain information on:
1- Scholarships which are CURRENTLY open
2-  7 residencies and 1 fellowship opportunity offered by APhA
3- Our How To Guide on setting up your membership (*if you already have a
membership and see a balance on your account it means your membership
expires on October 31 so time to renew!*)
4- Committee interest plus upcoming events!
--------Please remember that you need to be an* active* APhA member to join
one of our committees!-------

Thank you and Happy Tuesday! 🐪

*Brittany T. Caskey*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences*
PharmD Candidate 2026
American Pharmacist Association-Association of Student Pharmacists-
President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board- Vice President
Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society | Alpha Zeta - Vice President
Phi Lambda Sigma - National Bylaws Committee Member
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda- Pledge Master
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. |Atlantic Province- Scholarship
Committee member and Webmaster Committee member
Pharmacy Class of 2026 Executive Board- Chaplain
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences- Student
Ambassador
Central Carolina Hospital- Pharmacy Intern