[Phar26] APhA-ASP Raffle Basket

Ter Meer, Brittany b_termeer0403 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 21 11:30:21 EDT 2024

Good Morning and Happy Pharmacy Week 💊

APhA-ASP is hosting a Raffle for a basket full of CPHS goodies and some fun
pharmacy gear! We are raffling the basket for $5.00 with a drawing
occurring during our next general body meeting on 11/7! A portion of the
proceeds will go to our month-long partnership with NCODA, KE, and SNPhA in
raising money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer Research, You
*DO NOT* have to be a member of any of these organizations to participate
in the raffle!

Thank you for your support and don't forget to *wear pink on wednesday* for
our pink-out 🩷 We will be taking a photo on the stairs at 12:00!

[image: Raffle Flyer (2).png]

*Brittany T. Caskey*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences*
PharmD Candidate 2026
American Pharmacist Association-Academy of Student Pharmacist- President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board- Vice President
Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society | Alpha Zeta - Vice President
Phi Lambda Sigma - National Bylaws Committee Member
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda- Pledge Educator
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. |Atlantic Province- Scholarship
Committee member and Webmaster Committee member
Pharmacy Class of 2026 Executive Board- Chaplain
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences- Student
Ambassador
Central Carolina Hospital- Pharmacy Intern