[Phar26] Phi Delta Chi Second Rush Event

Bunting, Madison mcbunting0609 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Oct 20 13:59:43 EDT 2024

Hello everyone!

Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity is excited to invite you to our
second rush event, Among Us IRL! Join us on Thursday, October 24, from
5-7pm in Ed Herring (Maddox 200B) to find out if you will be the next
imposter! This is a great opportunity to learn more about our fraternity
and connect with our members. Refreshments will be provided.

Please sign up
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dcNSIHi1ZW7ou0Pn4jcpQgJ0iGvES3N5QxwuCjPcbeA/edit?usp=sharing>
using the attached link if you plan to attend, so we can ensure there is
enough food for everyone. However, sign up is NOT required to attend the
event.

We look forward to seeing you there! If you have any questions, please feel
free to reach out to me at mcbunting0609 at email.campbell.edu.

As a reminder, you must attend at least 2/3 rush events to be eligible to
receive a bid in November.

Kind Regards,
--
*Madison Bunting *