[Phar26] Help us Improve the Nourish Market!

Samia, Gracee ggsamia0804 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 16 18:54:07 EDT 2024

Hello everyone!
We need your help! We’re working to improve the Nourish Market and address
food insecurity on campus, and your feedback is super important. We've put
together a quick survey to learn more about the needs of students at
Campbell University. The Nourish Market is a free resource located in the
Wallace Center on main campus that provides food and other household
products to Campbell students, faculty, and staff.

Your input will allow us to gather important data about the Nourish Market.
The survey is linked below.
https://campbell.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dgPvhXUqYLCFGKO

Thank you so much for your time and for helping us create a more
food-secure campus!

Best,
Logan and Gracee
MSPH graduate students

For more information about the Nourish Market and the survey data
collection, please contact us at ggsamia0804 at email.campbell.com