[Phar26] Weekly newsletter, 10/14 - 10/17 🐪🐪🐪

Growney, Melissa msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 10 23:05:21 EDT 2024

Greetings, P3!
As always, if I'm missing something please send it in the groupchat.

Weekly Schedule:

10/14 - 18

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

710 - PPD

ATTENDANCE REQUIRED!!!

721 - IP

CF with Dr. Bell and Dr. Chen

Wilson, upper respiratory tract infections

Asynchronous

Weekly Reflection 2 due

722 - RT

REMEMBER to turn your slides in on BB before 8 AM THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE YOUR
SCHEDULED PRESENTATION

PRACTICE SESSIONS THIS WEEK: 10/15 & 17 - Maddox 130 12-12:50.

723 - PPS

Large group is virtual

Minor assignment #2 in lab

TWO labs: Even#/Red Group 1:00 PM, Odd#/Blue Group 2:00 PM

725 - POps

Lectures with Dr. Moore this week.

Reminders: did you live laugh love yourself today? #selfcare

Reminders:

Don’t forget we no longer have to complete the CS reflection, BUT we now
have to do 8 hours per semester instead of 4! Click Here to Access the PPD
Tracker <https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7X2DoNC9O2ziX3g>. The
following list includes the minimum requirement for each student.The
service  hours are to be submitted by 11/18 and PPD Tracker information is
due 11/22 by NOON

   -

   1 IPE event
   -

   2 Personal development or self-care
   -

   2 Self-reflections
   -

   1 Professional development
   -

   1 Innovation & Entrepreneurship
   -

   1 item of your choice

MORE Reminders:

10/14 - Residency and Fellowship panel during PPD - attendance required.

1/6/25 - Elective selection day!

Volunteer and Leadership Opportunities

Raleigh Parks & Rec

Volunteer Programs | Raleighnc.gov
<https://raleighnc.gov/community/services/volunteer-programs> has a LOT of
service opportunities if you need service hours!

Free clinic & Harnett/Duplin Mobile Clinic

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0848AAAF2BABFDC16-51465616-cuccc#/

🎉October Birthdays🎉

   -

   6 - Jayana Hooker
   -

   15 - Alnisha Wheeler
   -

   17 - Seni Saidykhan
   -

   25 - Parker Fowler
   -

   27 - Mackenzie Morgan

Additionally, the following link will take you to the PharmD class of 2026
Time Capsule
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5fFcnUUlskRi7XYDBrk13-LzRVQ9qxlePCFVkAg-j6zN2SQ/viewform>
where you can upload memories and thoughts etc about fun class things.

Click the link to send us an anonymous comment, question, or concern. As
always, keep it professional!  P3 Class Commentary
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfco-6GGBL-x6pvhxZG88apSE6dAW6PLwCvS9O5gEip6F3uOw/viewform?usp=pp_url>

Here is the link to the PharmD Class of 2026 Google Drive
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ipuG_-9TOLtSNhKTHqImFtnqh9HTFEyc?usp=drive_link>

--
*Melissa Growney*
PharmD/MSPS Candidate | Class of 2026