[Phar26] DUPLIN and HARNETT Clinic Sign-ups for October and forward...

Gutierrez Lauzurique, Isabel icgutierrezl0409 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 9 09:08:31 EDT 2024

Hello P2s and P3s!
I hope you had a great fall break and that your first week back is going
well. At the request of the medical school, we are having to make some
changes with both free-clinic and mobile clinic (Duplin and Harnett)
sign-ups. Instead of signing yourself up in the excel sheet that we usually
send out, you will now be using the following link:

CUSOM: CUCCC October-December 2024 (signupgenius.com)
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0848AAAF2BABFDC16-51465616-cuccc#/>

You just have to click on the link and scroll down to the date of the
clinic you wish to volunteer in and sign-up under the "Pharmacy Student"
slots. There are usually 7 slots available to fill for each clinic reserved
for pharmacy students. If the clinic is full for that date, the app will
not let you sign-up and you will have to look for a different date.

Feel free to reach out to me or Parker Fowler if you have any questions and
thank you all for volunteering!!! 🍂☕🎃

--
*Isabel C. Gutierrez Lauzurique*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences