[Phar26] Kappa Epsilon Second Rush Event

Wheeler, Alnisha ajwheeler1015 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Oct 8 09:41:13 EDT 2024

Hello Student Pharmacists!

Please join Kappa Epsilon for our second rush event, Compound Your Own
Sundae! This event will be held October 10, 2024 from 5:30-7:30 pm in Maddox
130. We will be hosting a night of fun & ice cream! This is a great
opportunity to learn more about our fraternity and members. Please sign up
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OWbwQ8qZN2trNLKMywcQXzK_BGMZTcDEYvOPNxtyqq8/edit?usp=sharing>
with the attached link if you will be in attendance to make sure we can
provide enough food for everyone. However, sign up is NOT required to
attend the event.

We hope to CU there!

Additionally, our next rush event will be "Capes and Tutus" held on
10/31/24. Stay tuned for more information!

As a reminder, to receive a bid from KE you must attend two rush events.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me
(*ajwheeler1015 at email.campbell.edu
<ajwheeler1015 at email.campbell.edu>*), or any other member of KE.

Best regards,

--
*Alnisha Wheeler*
*Campbell University CPHS 2026, PharmD Candidate*