[Phar26] Reminder: PRIDE in Healthcare 10/1/24 General Body Meeting

Wright, Dawson dkwright0505 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Oct 1 09:15:30 EDT 2024

Good morning everyone!

I hope you all are doing well!

This is a reminder that PRIDE in Healthcare is having our next general body
meeting *today* on *Tuesday, October 1st at 5:30 PM in Maddox Hall room 225*.
The theme for this meeting will be "LGBTQ+ Perspectives" and will include
discussions from our members on perspectives and experiences within the
LGBTQ+ community. The meeting should last about an hour. Since some CPHS
programs will be on Fall break during this time, we will also have a Zoom
option for anyone that will be off-campus during this time. The information
for this is provided below.

*Zoom Link:*
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/81270130351?pwd=P6wT0jtN3MaTDRTZFVrlza4x1DkTXP.1
*Meeting ID:* 812 7013 0351
*Passcode: *271576

Following the meeting, there will be an optional social hour for students
to bond over snacks and games! The theme for this meeting's social hour is
"Halloween," so we encourage anyone staying for the social hour to bring
their favorite Halloween candy to share with others.

Please join us to learn how you can become a healthcare advocate for LGBTQ+
communities! We hope to see you there!!

[image: image.png]

Thank you,

*Dawson Wright*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2027
PRIDE in Healthcare | President
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter | WKRS
Walmart | Pharmacy Intern