[Phar26] Town Hall Meeting - Facilities Concerns Updates

Goetz, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Wed Mar 27 09:18:36 EDT 2024

Good morning, Student Pharmacists,

As per the facilities concerns from your class’s town hall meeting, the following issues have been rectified and/or are currently being addressed:

  1.  Microphones in the Ed Herring Lecture Hall do not pick people up very well. (Students were told where batteries were and how to help a professor turn the volume all the way up on the microphone.)
     *   IT was contacted and has checked the audio, and it is functioning as normal. IT is also currently checking the recordings to ensure top volume.
  2.  All of the outlets in Room 130 do not work.
     *   Facilities reset a tripped breaker for the room.
  3.  One of the projectors in Room 117 does not work.

     *   IT was contacted and has checked both projectors, and they are working.
        *   IT also stated, “We will continue to monitor the room, but we ask that the emergency number is called so we can try to see this as it is happening. The only insight that we have had is reports of faculty turning on/off the projector manually which will disrupt the system and cause the reported issues.”

  1.  The rooms on the second floor and the first-floor women’s bathroom never appear to be cleaned.
     *   Cleaning staff have been notified of this issue; however, please continue to notify our office if you do not see a change in cleanliness.
  2.  Room 229 has a constant buzzing noise.
     *   Facilities was contacted for buzzing noise and has fixed the issue.

If you do not see a change in any of these requests, we encourage you to notify our office.

Thank you for voicing these concerns, as they help us serve you better. 😊 Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Best,

Sarah Goetz
Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e: sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> | t: (910) 893-1692
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."- Proverbs 3:5-6