[Phar26] Big Bats Kickball Tournament

Kaylee Nalls kmmorgan0917 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 19 09:07:47 EDT 2024

Hello everyone,

Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity will be hosting our annual community
service kickball tournament on *Wednesday, April 10th from 5pm - 7pm at the
Intramural Fields*. Each year, we contribute financially to the Sgt. Mickey
Hutchens memorial scholarship foundation, which is a scholarship that
recognizes two graduating high school seniors from the Winston-Salem area.
All proceeds from this event will go towards this scholarship. This event
counts towards *one hour* of community service. This is a reminder email
that *sales will stop on Wednesday, March 20th.  *
[image: image.png] [image: image.png]

To register, please use the following instructions:

1.     Pay for your admission through this link: https://igfn.us/form/0UVfIw

2.     Signups for the kickball tournament can be completed on the google
doc through this link and teams will be formed on the day of the event:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b5deF7xgmpVXNOajqEVCCzRTVkibD55ouFqNjaf70m8/edit?usp=sharing

Please reach out to Marshall Pate (mkpate1207 at email.campbell.edu) for any
questions. Hope to see you all there!

--

*Kaylee Nalls*

Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences Doctor of
Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter |
Corresponding Secretary

Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International | Vice President