[Phar26] SCCP Bake Sale & Jeans Day

Powell, Tenasia tcpowell0821 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:26:15 EDT 2024

Good morning everyone!

SCCP is also hosting our bake sale and jeans day this week alongside
NCAP, *March
18-22*. Our jeans day will also be on *Wednesday, March 20th*.

Baked goods are $1 each and our jeans day is $3. You can pay $5 for either
5 baked goods or 2 baked goods + 1 jeans day by scanning the QR code or
through this link <https://igfn.us/form/exU8Og>. You can also pay in cash
and place it in the jar on the table.

Thank you all in advance for your participation!

--
Tenasia Powell, B.S.
Doctorate of Pharmacy | Candidate 2025