[Phar26] Student Opportunities at Walgreens

Goetz, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:06:28 EDT 2024

Good morning,

Please see the opportunity below.

Best,

Sarah Goetz
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e: sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> | t: (910) 893-1692
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."- Proverbs 3:5-6

Hello,

I am writing to share two exciting opportunities with you at Walgreens.  The first is our Corporate Summer Internship Program.  We are currently accepting applicants for this paid summer internship program hosted at our Deerfield Chicago Corporate Office.  This internship program offers a unique opportunity for students to learn and collaborate with many departments and top pharmacy leaders within our corporate support center.  A competitive salary and housing are provided to the selected students.

Walgreens currently has 29 Community Pharmacy Residency programs in collaboration with pharmacy colleges across the US. We are excited that most of our programs matched in the first round this year, but we still have several opportunities for graduating students looking for residencies next year. Applications for the remaining positions will open in the ASHP residency application system tomorrow, March 18th.

Flyers for both opportunities are attached that can be shared with your students.  Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Warm Regards,

Lorri

Lorri Walmsley, RPh, FAzPA
Director, Pharmacy Affairs
Walgreen Co.
She/Her why this matters<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.mypronouns.org_&d=DwMF-g&c=7gilq_oJKU2hnacFUWFTuYqjMQ111TRstgx6WoATdXo&r=5KgmPskJdGrtnmwbIhb2Svcns-R-8nt0OlgwAg33Bi63rC-XNN6HQYE3zUGcfSyj&m=P7pRquRaJBhgg_fve7p3KoN21yFvjBHuufKWmzg2sRM&s=76eRBdX9WxzjSm2N5qWrvE3tASSnxofyj52-UsfXlX8&e=>
Mobile 602-214-6618
[cid:d784ed9f-fe68-4ee4-9862-49ad66ae4111 at namprd19.prod.outlook.com]
Member of Walgreens Boots Alliance
This email message, including attachments, may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure. Please hold it in confidence to protect privilege and confidentiality. If you are not the intended recipient, then please notify the sender and delete this message. Any viewing, copying, publishing, disclosure, distribution of this information, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message by unintended recipients is prohibited and may constitute a violation of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act