[Phar26] Community Pharmacy Essay - Common Scholarship Application

Goetz, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Fri Mar 15 14:47:22 EDT 2024

Good afternoon,

There has been some recent complication with the CPHS Common Scholarship Application regarding the Community Pharmacy Scholarship. If you have already submitted your application but would like to submit an essay for the Community Pharmacy Scholarship, please email me directly at sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> with your essay, and I will manually add it to your application. (This does not affect your standing if you have already submitted for the early-bird deadline.)

This issue has been resolved, but please let me know if you have any trouble submitting an essay for this scholarship.

Community Pharmacy Scholarship Interest: Available to PharmD students (completing this essay will indicate eligibility and interest in all scholarships with required experience/interest in community pharmacy including but not limited to (Hayes Family Stedman Drug Pharmacy Scholarship, Whitaker & Dorothy R. Moose Scholarship, & Community Pharmacy Institute Scholarship)

ESSAY PROMPT: Attach a 500 word essay that discusses your experience, interest, and ideas on community pharmacy and how community pharmacists can improve patient outcomes and move forward into the future of pharmacy. Examples are strongly encouraged.

Best,

Sarah Goetz
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
e: sbarefoot at campbell.edu<mailto:sbarefoot at campbell.edu> | t: (910) 893-1692
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."- Proverbs 3:5-6