[Phar26] IPhO Presents: Dr. Amy Edgecomb, PharmD/MPH

Growney, Melissa msgrowney0303 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 11 19:34:47 EDT 2024

Hello, all!

IPhO is hosting a virtual webinar with Dr. Amy Edgecomb on *Wednesday,
March 13th from 4 to 5 pm. *We will be discussing her role at GSK as a
Value, Evidence, and Outcomes Research Pharmacist as well as her experience
in the pharmaceutical industry.

Please click the link below to join us! We hope to CU there!
Click Here! <https://meet.google.com/rfc-eees-wdg>

[image: image.png]

--
*Melissa Growney*