[Phar26] The Beacon Bake Sale & Jeans Day

Powe, Jordan jepowe0212 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 11 10:53:43 EDT 2024

Hello everyone,

On behalf of The Beacon, we hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. We are
hosting our bake sale/jeans day this week, *March 11-15*. Our jeans day
will be on *Wednesday, March 13th*.

In terms of pricing, our baked goods will be $1 each and our jeans day
participation will be $3. Payment can be made with cash or this link
<http://igfn.us/form/1RDWiQ>. If you are paying through the link, it will
require a $5 minimum purchase which is 2 baked goods + the jeans day, or 5
baked goods. If you are paying with cash, please place the cash in the jar
located on the bake sale table.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Jordan Powe
--

Jordan Powe

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

CVS Health | Student Pharmacist Intern

Duke University Hospital | Continuity of Care Intern